Dentist in Jackson, WY
The brief descriptions below are designed to familiarize you with our staff's training, professional credentials and work experience.
Alice Eve Richter
I have been in general practice in Jackson, Wyoming since 1976, treating patients from 5 years old to 90+ years old. My practice includes fillings, cleanings, teeth whitening, crowns, bridges, dentures, partial dentures, and bruxism appliances.
The crowns and bridges I recommend using consist of porcelain fused to gold which can be the most durable and long lasting crowns and bridges. The partial dentures can consist of all acrylic, acrylic with chrome cobalt or acrylic with gold partials.
My goal is patient satisfaction and providing the necessary care for good dental health.
- University of Illionis BS 1964
- Loyola Dental School of Chicago D.D.S 1969
- Associate Professor of Operative Dentistry Loyola University Dental School of Chicago 1974-1975
- I received a patent for headgear for fractured jaws & tempro-mandibular joint dysfunction.
Licensed to practice dentistry in Wyoming, Colorado, and Illinois
- American Dental Association
- Wyoming Dental Association
Past Member of the Jackson Hole Historic Preservation Board, Founder & Past Chairman of the historic building plaque program where 100 buildings were recognized as being 50 years or older and historically significant under my chairmanship. I am the designer of the Teton County Historic bronze plaque given to the buildings.